[peel] Skater boy

ady foley adyfoley@...
Fri Mar 28 15:26:21 CET 2003

i missed it but knifehandchop was in session on tuesday but it sounds
like his thing so it's likely it was him.

he's currently on tour too...

http://www.gabber.org/~knifehandchop/

march 29 - Leeds, UK
April 2 - Cambridge, UK
April 5 - Oslo, Norway
april 9  - brighton, UK
April 10 - High Wycombe, UK White Horse
April 11 - Manchester, UK
April 12 - Newcastle, UK

sorry, i only know the venue for the wycombe date.

ady
 --- Adam <adam.bruderer@...> wrote: > On Tuesday, amongst all
the plinky-plonky shite which Peelie was
> playing, he played an electro version of Sk8r Boi (is that how the
> kids spell it?). I think he said it was by someone called Knife Hand
> Chop. Can anyone confirm this? I've looked on the track listing on
> the BBC website, but can't find Tuesdays.
>
> TIA
>
> Adam

=====
vacuous pop presents... a kosmische event, featuring...
sunnyvale noise sub-element, they came from the stars i saw them, portal & the modern plus kosmische dj's
the cellar, frewin court, cornmarket street, oxford
wednesday 16 april
doors 8.30 til late / �4 / 18+

more info: www.vacuouspop.com