Peelie

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Tue Mar 11 11:27:18 CET 2003

>I'm aware that John is the longest-serving BBC DJ, but does anyone know
>where he ranks against the rest of the world?

this is a bit vague but I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that
it's widely believed that the guy who does 'Letter From America' for
the BBC is the oldest broadcaster in the world. However this isn't
true, there is someone older than him (in which case they must be in
their 90's). I'm sure the other broadcaster is a DJ in a weekly music
show.
Helpful, eh?

Stuart