Add N to (X)

The Iceman <davesrecords@...> davesrecords@...
Mon Jan 20 16:14:34 CET 2003

Thanks Richard. I think you're right, you must need broadband, which
would explain a lot. I'm not THE most computer literate of people me.
I'll try and get a copy of the session off of someone on the Add N to
X group. Perhaps Peel will repeat it sometime anyway.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "richardhunt <richardhunt@y...>"