[peel] Re: Add N to (X)

keith hawley keith@...
Thu Jan 16 12:52:58 CET 2003

OK, probably being really thick here, but where are you downloading this from??
i was looking here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/johnpeel/thisweek/thisweek.shtml
but can only find a streaming version, not the downloadable one you're
talking about.

can someone point me in the right direction???
thanks