It's time to play Name That Tune

Tom Roche troche@...
Thu Jan 9 14:31:27 CET 2003

At 1:56 PM +0000 1/6/03, peel@yahoogroups.com wrote:
>Subject: RE: It's time to play Name That Tune
>
>Not Akufen was it? sounds like his kinda stuff... but I'm probably way off.
>
>http://www.ableton.com/content/reloadFrameset.html?content-artist-Akufen.html
>
>Justine

That might be it, thanks for the tip. They got a mention in the NY Times yesterday in a large article covering the best but overlooked CD's of 2002. I'd post the link but you have to register to get it. I'll just dig it up and post it here later - it's a little long but covers a lot of interesting music, only some of it having surfaced on Peel's show.

tom