[peel] Re: Festive 50 on Demand

Alan Ford alan@...
Mon Dec 29 21:30:07 CET 2003

Unfortunately my creaky old Windows 95 machine doesn't have the wherewithall to allow me to listen to online radio, so if someone does have a recording of the F50 which they'd be willing to share, I'd be very grateful.
Cheers
Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Bravin
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 11:13 AM
  Subject: [peel] Re: Festive 50 on Demand

  This may be obvious to many of you, but those of you who missed the Festive Fifty (or indeed any of the pre-Chistmas programmes, including the excellent Laura Cantrell and Ballboy sessions at Peel Acres), can listen again on the BBC Radio on Demand service on the BBC website.

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/johnpeel/features/festive_fifty_2003.shtml?hp_lat_title

  The programmes are only available for 7 days after the broadcast, so you have to move quickly for the Tuesday sessions.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor