[peel] Festive 50

Alan Ford alan@...
Sun Dec 28 22:26:38 CET 2003

Unfortunately I completely missed the Festive 50 this year, and would be very grateful if someone could provide me with a copy.
Being a bit behind the times I can't play mp3 format, so would prefer 'normal' recordings (sorry if I'm getting too technical).
I can provide blank CDs and postage.
Regards
Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leo Gilbert
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 4:59 PM
  Subject: [peel] Festive 50

  I've got both programmes saved as mp3 files, but can't upload them to
  the group webpage as they are both over 140MB. Even if I reduced them
  to the lowest quality mp3, I'm sure they'd be too big. If anybody is
  keen to have them, I can burn a CD. Should numbers get too large,
  perhaps one of the people I send them to can take over distribution.

  Leo