Antw: Re: [peel] Festive Fifty 2003

Dirk Huppertz d.huppertz@...
Tue Dec 23 10:55:42 CET 2003

Dear David,

don't believe you're THAT David Gedge for a minute, but a brave attempt
anyway *smile*. Some guy replied to my posting yesterday and he promised
to do the job for me - he'll provide me with a full F50 recording. If
you're interested in a copy, just let me know ....

All the best from Germany,

Dirk

>>> Zephyr1960@... 22.12.2003 22:51:06 >>>
David Gedge from Cinerama here.

I find myself in a similar position to Dirk's. I'll be listening to the
f50
on the internet from here in the USA but if anyone could find it within

themselves to record me a good quality version, I'd be very grateful.

dlg