[peel] Festive Fifty 2003

Junk Monkey spamjunk@...
Mon Dec 22 16:15:37 CET 2003

I would do, but I just record off the realplayer stream (using Total
Recorder http://www.highcriteria.com/products.htm).

I guess if someone is recording straight from digital radio, then the
quality of the signal will be way better than 32kbps ;-)

On that note, can you get a digital out from digital radio player,
and what spec  sound card would you need to get digital in (ie what
make/model would anyone recommend)?

cheers

JM

ps the answer is yes, but lo-fi ;-)

>Hi folks,
>
>being stuck in Germany, with no access to digital radio whatsoever:
>will anyone of you record the full Fest. 50 on either tape or CD(MP3
>format) - and is willing to help me out of my dispair by being
>interested in some trade of one sort or another?
>
>Many thanks in advance!
>
>Dirk
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>To visit your group on the web, go to: