Penetration Peel sessions

edin_pgrad g.j.steel@...
Sun Apr 20 15:01:18 CEST 2003

I recently came across mp3s of the Penetration peel sessions on their
website
(http://www.rajackson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Music/P
enetration/archivecontents.htm)

I'd like to add them to my john peel mp3 page (www.radio.plus.com),
but I don't have a date for their brodcast - I'm guessing it was late
70s some time (i have to admit I'd actually never heard of them before
stumbling across their website). Can anybody help here? I know there's
a  book somewhere that details a lot of the earlier sessions. Even
just a year would be cool.

one other thing - did anyone in the group have any luck getting hold
of a copy of the first nina nastasia album (Dogs)?

cheers

gram