looking for Peel Session 25.3.85

churchjuice reboyal@...
Sun Apr 6 12:03:32 CEST 2003

Yes it is likely that the session is in between,  because the
official "second sesion" is from the voice period (still with Nort?
He left Hula during the recordings of Voice), the tracks of Mark Webb
are from the 1000 hours period (with John Avery). The official first
one (before John Avery joining in) is from the period before 1000
hours.

And I thought they only had one peel session... but there are (at
least) three John Peel sessions!!

Thank you all so far !!

René ChurchJuice
the Netherlands

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinwheatley@t...>
wrote:
> Mark Webb wrote :
>  >I have a session from 1985 I think.
>  >Tracks are-
>
>  >Ninth Degree
>  >Torn Silk
>  >Motorcity
>  >Big Heat
>
> This might be a red letter day.  We may have found a session Ken
Garner missed!