XSX: VETERANS WILL REMEMBER

punkrokka2003 michaelk@...
Wed Apr 2 08:23:30 CEST 2003

Hi...just joined the group, looking forward to JP biog (I think it's
fantastic that the British record for a autobiography book advance
should go to someone who's f**king worthy instead or some
'celebrities') would like to say hello to all who are here because
they value the most important new music show in history and
am wondering if anyone got the following shows on tape?

I'm afraid it's going back quite a bit:)

Tracklistings - 03/04/01
X S X - 'Do Not Sell After 1999' (White Label) 16th track played
Tracklistings - 04/04/01
X S X - 'Smash 12 Rmx' (White Label) 5th track played
Tracklistings - 05/04/01
X S X - 'Zero' (White Label) - 5th track Played

If you have 'em, all I really want is a description or review. Not
really into having mp3s of them or anything like that but I'm doing
some writing about XSX and haven't heard these.

Thanks in advance