if ya have a minute...

Tom Roche troche@...
Sat Nov 30 15:17:41 CET 2002

This is way off topic but here goes.... I have a photo that's a finalist in an Atlanta Journal Constitution Reader's Choice Travel Photo Contest. It's my daughter in front of a mask shop in the New Orleans French Quarter -- shelves-full of smiling disembodied heads looking happily at her.

If by some chance you find yourself surfing by the ballot page at http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/travel/photocontest2002/people/ you might have a look. It's #19 if you feel its worthy of a vote. But it has to be in by the end of Dec 1.

Some days a beat up Pentax can match wits with the Hasslelblad gang.

Now back to our regular programming....

tom r