[peel] Avoiding Yahoo spam

C R Lawson rlawson@...
Sun Mar 31 04:05:59 CEST 2002

Tom
pls see the following link for BFBS.http://www.ssvc.com/bfbs/radio/uk/index.htm
it appears that John has stopped doing his BFBS slots which is a great shame as i remember listening in Hong Kong (up until 1997) and the weekly 2 hours that he did were a summary of his UK shows obviously without the sessions.
still i must say that i haven't looked at this link for a long time so it is possible  that he is simply "away" from BFBS as he is on "holiday" .....but i think not.
interestingly it shows that BFBS will shortly be transmitting JP's Home Truths after 8 April  and that the show can be listened to via the web site on  streaming audio.
Bob