Cowcube/Peel Acres/ Mary Anne Hobbs

spinnerx15 spinnerx15@...
Thu Jan 24 18:16:04 CET 2002

Very much looking forward to the new Cowcube session tonight.

As a new group member, I've been catching up on old posts, and must
say that the report by Tom Roche from Peel Acres was utterly
fascinating. Surely he doesn't time every track himself though...the
track times reflected by the CD changer are usually accurate, aren't
they? I'm also curious about his stereo gear...I'm assuming he
has "high-end" rather expensive equipment. And what about listening
to things on headphones?

Finally, I've lately been noticing the frequency of references to
Mary Anne Hobbs. Would it be fair to say that he has a fatherly
fondness for our Mary Anne? It also suggests an addition to the "Peel
Game": 3 sweets (or shots) for every time he mentions Hobbsey.

...John...