[peel] hello

Chris Lane c.lane@...
Thu Jan 17 09:52:14 CET 2002

And what's wrong with that?
;-)

> I thought the session that they did was much, much better then the live
> show I saw, where they seemed to be trying as hard as possible to sound
> like AC/DC.

-----EMAIL DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------------------
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If
you have received this email in error please destroy it and notify the
sender. You must not use or disclose any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient. Unauthorised use/disclosure may be
unlawful. Opinions expressed may be personal to the author and may not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Khaos Technologies or its
affiliates. We may monitor email communication passing through our
networks and we reserve the right to store all/part of any
communication. We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are
virus free, however, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus
transmitted and recommend that you implement your own virus checking
procedures.