[peel] Re: bleedin 'olidays

Gez gez@...
Sat Feb 23 01:15:52 CET 2002

> Tom Roche wrote :
>
>  >With observations as astute and spot on as the above,
>  >I would say that my choice for Peel's temporary
>  >replacement, after David Gedge, would me martinw!
>

> martinw wrote
>
> No good.  I can't master the technique of playing records
> at the wrong speed!

I'm told it comes to you with age :-)

Sorry for the poor joke Martin (especially when stve has already 'told' it),
but today was the day when I decided to re-introduce myself to my old
mailing lists. Hello all, if you remember me from FallNet, PeelNet, HMHB and
of course personal live photographer of Mr Andy Smith.

Gez.
www.hmhb.co.uk
www.oxphoto.co.uk