[peel] Circle UK Tour

ady foley adyfoley@...
Fri Oct 5 19:53:10 CEST 2001

I saw them last night and they really are very good.  They rocked out
very nicely and were a pleasant surprise.  Nice folks too.
AMT were also very good.  I think I might go and see them again in
London too.

If you can, then go and see them. highly recommended.

Hope the peel session comes to fruition too

Ady