appreciation society

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Nov 18 17:55:30 CET 2001

gol_gran_dublin@... wrote
 >Hi all, greetings from Dublin. Is this the Peel Appreciation Society
 >that was mentioned the other night on the show?

Since no one else seems to be replying I will
I think it probably is.  Peel has never really understood newsletters
or anything else Internet for that matter despite the attempts of
people (Hi Tom!) to teach him
This is one of those intermittent groups that breaks into
conversation every so often so you may have to be patient
whilst waiting for talk of the great man.  Have a look at the archives
at the Yahoo website

martinw