[peel] The current show

Dougal McKinnon d.mckinnon@...
Thu Nov 8 09:47:02 CET 2001

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:18:28 +0000 (GMT) Daniel Butt
<daniel.butt@...> wrote:

> If anyone's not currently listening and can, the show's pretty priceless
> at the moment. Our man appears to have had "a couple of glasses" of red
> wine, and is finding operating CD players, reading words, speaking, etc.,
> even harder than usual...

Is that at all possible?  I think he's been trying for some time to get
"I'm not reading this teribly well, am I?" into the language as some
sort of Fast Show type catchphrase.

Moving onto the Festive Fifty, what was the address that he read out on
Tuesday night for entries?

dougal mckinnon
(d.mckinnon@...)