outrageous grovel

Ian Parkin iaparkin@...
Wed Jan 10 00:53:00 CET 2001

Just been catching up on the digests after a while away and the messages
about the festive fifty have got me interested.

I listened to John through my school, university and early work years, until
I left for sunnier climes in 1994. I'm in the US of A and far from easy
access to the show in any form of high quality.

.. anyone guess what is coming next ? ...

Is there anyone out there with the entire festive 50 on any form of media
that they would be willing to copy and send to me ?

I will cover all costs. Pretty much any media would be OK - VHS (NTSC or
PAL); audio tape; MP3, minidisc, DAT, etc. A digital format would be nice
though :)

Thanks

IAP