[peel] Marlo/Marlow/Marloe?

Jon Gibson J.Gibson@...
Wed Jan 10 17:33:37 CET 2001

I think the band are called Marlowe and have just released an album on
4AD. I think they're from Liverpool - I know there is a band called
Marlowe from Liverpool and I'm assuming they're the same band -
it also makes sense if they've released something on Probe Plus. There's
an indifferent review of the album in this week's Big Issue too.

Anyway, that's all I know.

Jon