Marlo/Marlow/Marloe?

andymorrison@... andymorrison@...
Wed Jan 10 00:32:23 CET 2001

Just heard their live Holland session. First time I've knowingly heard
their stuff - thought it was very good indeed: a nice blend of
electronics and indie.  Sound pretty acomplished for a new band (and
nicely modest too).  The lyrics almost seemed like a female reply to
some of Arab Strap's rants and ramblings!  A little bit of Curve in
there too, methinks.

Regards,
Andrew Morrison.
ICQ No. 52250781