f50

Rowen Smith rowensmith@...
Sun Dec 30 22:51:44 CET 2001

Some superb artists never to have been in the Festive 50 (I'm sure each of you would add many more!). This doesn't even include largely pre-F50 artists like Leadbelly, Can, Charley Patton, Standells, King Tubby, The Monks, Neu!, Suicide, Faust, Sun Ra, Cluster, Sonics, Harmonia, The Meters, This Heat...etc.

Dub Syndicate, Wolfgang Press, Nightingales, Papa M, Fela Kuti, Josef K, Plaid, Man Or Astroman?, Misty In Roots, Tystion, Wagon Christ, Pere Ubu, Stock Hausen And Walkman, Crass, Nectarine No.9, God Is My Co-Pilot, Napalm Death, Luciano, Mouse On Mars, Royal Trux, Rechenzentrum, Coldcut, Kanda Bongo Man, Native Hipsters, Raincoats.......etc.

Rowen Smith