Arse! Feck! etc

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Sat Dec 29 12:11:21 CET 2001

>  Was I the only one that guessed an emergency tape had kicked in for
>the first five minutes of Mogwai's single?  John sounded very pissed
>off about that - don't blame him!
I dunno, maybe it's because the last time the tape came on it was
Mogwai then too? But I don' think he's much into Mogwai, certainly
when he played the other track (2 rights) he didn't seem to know much
about the album apart from Gruff singing on one of the tracks.
Probably he sees their 20 minutes as time that could be better spent
on 6 or 7 other songs!

Stuart