[peel] Digest Number 283

Andy Smith andy.smith@...
Thu Sep 28 11:53:24 CEST 2000

Stuart wrote (a long time ago):

> what was that about Badly Drawn Boy refusing to do a Peel
> session? At least, that was the impression I got.

He's made a few comments over the last year or so about BDB apparently not
wanting anything to do with the show any more, but that he'll keep
playing the records.

> Personally I don't think his album's woprthy of the award - too much
> scrapy filler, too long - but I would say that, wouldn't I?

I agree, but I've finally been persuaded to buy it and there are some
great songs. A bit of editing would have made it a superb album.

John Peel playing Radiohead? Is this a first?

Andy