[peel] Recent Hefner + Clinic Peel Sessions

Ed Blackmore edblackmore@...
Sat Sep 9 21:49:17 CEST 2000

> Am I right in thinking lots of people on this list tape loads of Peel
> sessions like myself? I'm looking for the following parts of sessions that I
> recently missed. Please, if anyone taped these sessions let me know!
> I'm looking for the first song from Clinics recent session ( the song was
> 'The Bridge').
> Also i'm after the first 3 songs from the recent Hefner live session at Maida
> Vale. I taped the rest of their set but missed these first 3 songs.

Hi Richard,
I tape nearly all Peel shows on my computer, seperate out the sessions I
particularly like and compress them into mp3 format. I could send you
the Hefner tracks in mp3 or audio CD format, but the Clinic show only
as part of a 2 hour mp3 file. I'd be happy to help you but most
likely someone else will have recorded them on tape.

All the best,
Ed
Ed Blackmore, 2nd Year Computation UMIST