Radiohead on Peel

Andy Smith andy.smith@...
Mon Oct 2 11:09:18 CEST 2000

Stuart:

> a guy at work saw Radiohead in
> their big tent last night, and was far from impressed since they're
> obviously doing loads of stuff from Kid A

I'm interested to hear the album and see what their fan base make of
it. (I could have bought it from HMV at midnight but I wasn't THAT
interested). I saw them in Reading a couple of years back with Laika
supporting - clearly a support chosen by the band, and my main reason
for making the trip to Reading. The rock kids down the front hated it.
I wonder what they're making of Clinic on the current tour?

Andy