[peel] Digest Number 313

Steve Roden steve_roden@...
Thu Nov 23 20:01:21 CET 2000

You know that pile of cassettes you have in the corner of your room/ in the
attic?

well! can you help me?

I am looking for better quality copies of the following two sessions aired
on BBC Radio in the early 1990's?

(i) Ned's Atomic Dustbin - Mark Goodier Session/ Show circa 1991

Tracks -

(i) Nothing Like
(ii)Cut Up
(iii) Happy
(iv) Aim

I have this but the quality is poor - time hasn't aged my old tape well....

(ii) Ned's Atomic Dustbin - Mark Goodier Session/ Show circa 1992

Tracks

(i) Legoland
rest unknown

and I only have this one track from this one, although the quality is fine

I am looking to do a 2xCD-R of old aired radio/TV stuff in the UK for myself
and a few others on the Ned's/ Brum email lists

other tracks I've already copied over to my PC:

Peel Session (1990) - 4 tracks
Sheffield Sound City (1993) - 10 tracks
The Word (1992) - 2 tracks
Unknown TV show, Channel 4 (1992) - Paul Oakenfold wrote the show's music -
anyone remember the name of the show ? - went out Friday night I think

If anyone has anything else that they know about from UK radio or TV (not
the Brighton show on the boot 'Radioactive' I will gladly take it and
remaster it to CD

And for your kind help - I will send you the finished CDs free of charge
with the artwork I've done

If anyone can help can you please send me your ORIGINAL tapes - I will
return them once I have copied them on to my PC and will send you the CD as
soon as I've mastered all the tracks

Here's hoping you can help - otherwise if you know anyone who can help,
could you please pass this email on

Many thanks

Steve

http://www.eng.livjm.ac.uk/SRoden/