The Fall live session

lmarcelle van hoof mar.celle@...
Sat Nov 18 19:05:32 CET 2000

hello everybody,

I'm a Peel listener from Holland. well, not really: you can 't get BBC 1
in Holland, but I do listen every week to 25 minutes Peel on the World
Service.

my question is: has anyone recorded The Fall live Peel sesion from a
month or so ago and can send me a tape of this? I've been an avid
Fall-fan for more than 20 years and I can swap for loads of Fall-tapes
from Holland. (or a tape with 4 Peel sessions from my old band Buy Off
The Bar, amongst others we did a cover for our 1st Peel session: The
Fall's That Man in which we had changed the lyrics about Peel!

Marcelle