Festive Fif-Tay

Tom Roche troche@...
Thu Nov 16 03:56:23 CET 2000

When I vote in the Festive 50, I make an effort to avoid the various kid guitar bands lest he has another opportunity to complain the festive 50 is all kid guitar bands, (not that anythings wrong with that in my book.)

So I end up voting for some old dub thing or new soukous thing, and I'm sure the songs get one vote, so my vote is essentially wasted.. (and, as an American, don't get me started on wasted votes...)

Anyway, my first choice will be Alan Jackson's "Pop A Top" (and yes, I'll end this sentence with parentheses too.)

tom r