MB

Tom Roche troche@...
Thu Nov 9 01:53:38 CET 2000

At 3:31 PM -0500 11/8/0, peel@egroups.com wrote:

>Does anyone know the Melt Banana tout dates and wether they will come
>up to the north of England?

The bassist told me in Atlanta that they were only on tour briefly in the US this time, maybe 30 gigs, unlike the 200+ cities they did worldwide last tour. There is some sort of Melt Banana homepage/website that has posts tour info - I forget where it is but go to Yahoo and enter Melt Banana or Melt Banana Home and it'll show up. There's a list on there with every gig theyve ever done, pretty impressive.

Not that you Brits care but it certainly was an amusing night yesterday for the White Men In Suits  covering the Presidential race on the competing six(!) networks last night - half the time giving solid results and the other half scraping egg of their collective face. Texan Dan Rather on CBS always has the goofiest spoonerisms - the loss of Florida will make the Gore camp madder than a rained on hen, the NY Senate race was so uglay it would gag a buzzard, etc.

I would have preferred Gore to have won as Bush is a complete moron, but alas the nation is 51% morons this particular year.

tom