appology to Simon Mayo

Ed Blackmore edblackmore@...
Wed May 31 00:18:50 CEST 2000

> >I always stick up for Simon Mayo

When I wrote my original email I couldn't remember the names of
'DJing by numbers' DJs at Radio One, so I threw Simon Mayo in.
I was meaning people like scott mills, and jamie theakston. I
actuallly like SM, when he's not spitefully towards the countryside
alliance, but that's another issue, for less troubled times.

I suggest that we all email John Peel prior to Thursday night and ask
him to play the same song dedicated to Andy at the end of the show.
Perhaps Bob Dylan, anyone got any ideas??
Perhaps Waren Zevon, "Back in the High Life Again" (as in "I'll be
Back in ...") It seems rather fitting.
Ed
Ed Blackmore, 2nd Year Computation UMIST