of interest to some

Stuart McHugh Stuart@...
Fri May 26 10:23:01 CEST 2000

>BBC Radio 1 axe Andy Kershaw show after 14 years
>The UK's premier world music expert is to make way for "new DJs and new
>forms of music"...
I've emailed andy.parfitt@... - think that's correct - to complain
and I'd encourage anyone else who cares about music to do likewise. If you
want to be abusive then feel free as I was quite civil and he (hopefully
he's the decision maker!) deserves some serious flak. I also removed the
line "wouldn't know 'cutting-edge' if it was plunged between your
shoulderblades" as I figured this could be construed as an offence...

Stuart