[peel] john peel

Les Miller les_miller@...
Tue May 9 11:16:45 CEST 2000

Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way. Just the other week, during a show
from Peel Acres he started talking (half on/half off mic) with his missus who
had just got in from an Ipswich Town game. The reason other shows do not have
mistakes is that they have an 'army of helpers' to cue up CDs and play jingles.

markl@... on 09/05/2000 00:51:58

Please respond to peel@egroups.com

Sent by:  markl@...