[peel] Digest Number 213

Stuart McHugh Stuart@...
Thu May 4 00:35:38 CEST 2000

>Has Peel mentioned on-air this trip to New York he is taking soon?

I thnik he mentioned it in his Radio Times column, in relation to his fear
of flying. Basically it's a thing where he (and some punters) fly to New
York then cruise back to the UK - a kind of working thing as he'll do a
series of talks along with some other Radio Times people like Barry Norman.
(Though from the typical profile of your 'cruiser' he'll be more likely to
be talking about Home Truths than "my days with Sid and Johnny").