website

Tiggitytinkly jmsmall@...
Fri Mar 17 01:03:46 CET 2000

Good evening popfans,

My apologies for disturbing the docile peel list but I thought one or
two of you might be interested to know that the website I put up to
house Rocker's session lists and to carry on, in a way, the work begun
by Ken Garner, has undergone some rebranding inna new labour style. The
main innovation is the addition of a band index and session tracklisting
section. The tracklistings and band lineups are no means complete, so
this is also an appeal to anyone who's able to fill in
any of the gaps, to whom I would of course be very grateful. In fact
I would probably shower you with millions of pounds.

There's a new and exciting easy-to-remember address with added
sex appeal: http://peelsessions.homepage.com

Love,
Stig

PS. I made up the bit about showering contributors with millions of
pounds but I might stretch to some liquorice allsorts

--
jmsmall@...