if you're looking to ask John Peel some questions..

Tom Roche troche@...
Wed Mar 1 04:34:05 CET 2000

At 6:29 AM -0500 2/29/0, peel@onelist.com wrote:
>>Mister Doctor Doctor John Peel, if you are still among us...........
>
>if you're looking to ask John Peel some questions,
>the email address is:
>
>john.peel@...

Right, I just might do that, but he did post once to this list (from that address) and it'd be nice if he'd do it again.

Very sorry to all that my original query seems to have posted to the list 3 or 4 times all on the same date and time down to the same second. Nothing I did, my regrets nonetheless...

tom r