[peel] Digest Number 203

Tig jmsmall@...
Mon Jun 26 15:36:28 CEST 2000

Stuart McHugh wrote:
> Not much Peel content here - now, I saw a fair bit of the Glastonbury
> broadcasts but the only sign of Peel was when Billy Bragg mentioned that
> he'd locked himself out of his car. Was the man actually at the festival at
> all?

Aye, and did a three hour show on Radio One Saturday night. Obviously
didn't have much say in the content of the live stuff that was broadcast
- Pet Shop Boys and Travis (nice lads, you could take them home to meet
your mum) ugh <shudder> ...

That said there were a few tracks from Cay, Elastica and some decent
Dave Clarke choonage.

Stig