[peel] Kershaw

Ed Blackmore edblackmore@...
Fri Jun 2 01:46:40 CEST 2000

> >I suggest that we all email John Peel prior to Thursday night and ask
> >him to play the same song dedicated to Andy at the end of the show.
> >Perhaps Bob Dylan, anyone got any ideas??
> Something that shows the link between the 2 shows - maybe Ted Hawkins or
> the 4 Brothers or Bhundus? Peelie will be at home so should be able to find
> something, and I'm sure if we leave the choice to him (he knows Andy's
> taste as well as anyone) we won't be disappointed.

Hi John,
This was supposed to be a huge sign of support for andy, but I expect
mine email, and stuarts are the only one's you'll get. I hope this
isn't too late but I've been submersing myself in business economics
for an exam tomorrow, even though I'm studying computation. Hardly
far I think.
Best Wishes,
Ed
Ed Blackmore, 2nd Year Computation UMIST