Andy Kershaw

George Forsyth gforsyth@...
Sat Jul 15 18:20:04 CEST 2000

   From George Forsyth:

I would have thought someone might have already said so,
   but....according to today's Guardian, Kershaw will be on Radio
   3 sometime soon. He'll be a roving DJ, reporting back from
   wherever his travels take him. So here's hoping he gets
   to Nashville and stays there for three years. WIth maybe a few trips
   to Chicago. There's just not enough proper country music on the
   radio.
    and for Beefheart diehards here's something posted to the Mekons
   list....

For the beefheart contingent...