[peel] Remote Viewer Peel session

Ed Blackmore edblackmore@...
Tue Jul 4 01:57:42 CEST 2000

> buy the 12".. fatcat is an independent label and they need your support, if
> you wanna hear the tunes (like the rest of us) buy the plastic.

Aren't we talking about getting hold of session tracks, which are
different to the released version of the track. Perhaps Harmesh
already has the 12" record and now wants the live tracks, unavailable
by any other means.

Being a huge Radiohead fan I have every official release by them, but
in order to have live tracks I buy bootlegs or download mp3s.

I think we should be congratulating Harmesh for his loyal support
of Remote Viewer.

Ed
Ed Blackmore, 2nd Year Computation UMIST