2000 Singles

::: tomagotchi ::: tomagotchi@...
Sat Jan 29 03:29:25 CET 2000

At 11:02 28/01/00 +0000, you wrote:
>From: "tim.whitehouse" <tim.whitehouse@...>
>
>Only 12 people in the world got it right. Not me, anyone here?

yes!! mee... i did.... as did my friend max. i dunno why, but i didnt
appear to be included in the 12 clever people when he read them out.
ARGGGG.. no fair i say! i e-mailed it like 20 mins after the show with the
last clue, i can only presume it went astray.

tom xx

--
in the year two thousand i think that people will be able to fly everybody
will