ATF5

Chris Lane LaneC@...
Fri Jan 28 11:26:02 CET 2000

> >Can somebody post 10-6?
>
>  1 Joy Division - 'Atmosphere'
>  2 The Undertones - 'Teenage Kicks'
>  3 Joy Division - 'Love Will Tear Us Apart'
>  4 The Sex Pistols - 'Anarchy In The UK'
>  5 The Clash - 'White Man In Hammersmith Palais'
>  6 New Order - 'Blue Monday'
>  7 The Smiths - 'How Soon Is Now'
>  8 Nirvana - 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'
>  9 The Smiths - 'There Is A Light That Never Goes Out'
> 10 This Mortal Coil - 'Song To The Siren'

Cheers for that - I guess it's predictable like everyone's said - but at
least there's more sanity in this listing than the one that put Robbie
Williams ahead of Mozart in the all-time chart. Nothing against the lad at
all, but....

I think I'll dig out my Smiths and have a listen :)

SOme people find The Smiths 'depressing' - but personally I'm cheered every
time I hear the voice of Steven (sp)