A probable cock up in my prediction of the Top 10 festive 50

Robf robfleay@...
Wed Jan 26 20:22:06 CET 2000

> Well, that's buggered it up - Song to the Siren? And There is a Light?
> (Whither 'How Soon is Now'?) The smart money (me) is now saying there's no
> Fall in the top 10 as no-one knew which one to vote for! Either that or no
> Clash... how soon we forget, eh?

Don't you think the all time chart gives away a few things
about Peel's current demographic?

How many 16 yr old kids do you REALLY think rate How
Soon Is Now as one of the greatest songs they've ever
heard?

Or maybe the only listeners who could be arsed to vote
are all late 20's-early 30's??

robfleay@...
http://www.aas.mcmail.com