A probable cock up in my prediction of the Top 10 festive 50

emerson_63@... emerson_63@...
Mon Jan 24 19:31:26 CET 2000

Hi,
I forgot about God Save The Queen(not the Queen version)
and How Soon is Now. They'll probably be in there especially
the Pistols so I'll put that at no.7 instead of the Beatles.
And How Soon is Now will tie at no.10. And I still think
Sign of the Times by Prince is a Peel show record. In fact, I
remember Peel raving about a Prince concert when he did a column
for the Observer many years ago. I'm also looking forward to
the new Primals album and to Aberdeen beating Motherwell on
Wednesday. Now that really is a bold prediction. Bye,bye.

John Leslie
Aberdeen