Re-Candy Skin

emerson_63@... emerson_63@...
Mon Jan 24 01:52:22 CET 2000

Hello,
Yes, Candy Skin, I think 9 of your choices will be in
the top 10 but may I suggest the missing record. I have a feeling
Strawberry Fields Forever(not the Candy Flip version)will be there,
based on the fact that 2 Beach Boys tracks were in the chart(a fact I still
can't quite believe,when is Elton John going to make an appearance?)and it's
38 times as good as I Am The Walrus. I think the Top 10 will look something like this:

10.There is a Light-The Smiths
 9.Eat Yourself Fitter-The Fall
 8.White Man in Hammersmith-Clash
 7.Strawberry Fields-Beatles
 6.Blue Monday-New Order
 5.Love Will Tear Us Apart-Joy Division
 4.Teenage Kicks-Undertones
 3.Atmosphere-Joy Division
 2.Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana
 1.Anarchy in the UK-Sex Pistols

 Now I will prepare to put some egg on my face. Trainspotter or what?
 John Leslie
 Aberdeen.