P.S.

Stephen J. Wood Stephen_J._Wood@...
Tue Jan 18 20:19:54 CET 2000

peel@onelist.com,Internet writes:
Where are Sonic Youth? They simply have to be in there somewhere.
Was it really necessary to include 'Pretty Vacant' though?
I appreciate that there had to be a token Pistols track, but is it
really one of the greatest records you've ever heard in your life?
Again, I appreciate that in its context etc., but still!

Just for the record, I don't think there will be much more of Joy Division.
I mean, can there really?

I agree about Sonic Youth, but which track would people have voted for?

Yes, Pretty Vacant is one of the best records I've ever heard in my life, and
do you not think that Anarchy or GSTQ may well be higher?

As for Joy Division, I would think that Atmosphere and Love Will Tear Us
Apart are bound to be higher, and I'd also have Dead Souls, 24 hours, and for
that matter Ceremony or Blue Monday if it were my chart!

We shall see!

Rocker (mailing on Tuesday before hearing tonight's show!)

rocker@...