F50 45-41

Gerard Wood gwood@...
Wed Jan 12 13:22:15 CET 2000

At 11:03 12/01/00 +0000, Stuart McHugh wrote:

>Heard Hefner last night, a very odd setlist I thought, not much recent
>stuff unless it was all new (at least, that's how its seemed).

Strange, it was pretty much _exactly_ what I was expecting; certainly
similar in content to their recent gigs (without the David Soul cover).

>I just got their gospel session, and I must be all contrary and say that
>I wasn't impressed at all.

Shame, I thought it was mighty fine.

>Good to hear Heads of Dead Surfers again, though I suspect this means it's
>not in the F50!

With you on this - I haven't played it for ages, I'd forgot how good it
was. Ditto for Safe Deposit too.

Gez, what a worthwhile post that was