Festive 50

Andy Smith andys@...
Thu Jan 6 13:37:10 CET 2000

Happy new year everyone. Anyone got any opinions on the Festive 50 1999?
I thought it was a bit poor until it got to the top 15 or so, it seemed
to have been a bit of a weak year, although when I went back to my tape
of part 1 I found lots of stuff I liked. A bit lacking in great songs
I'd say, and I still don't like the Cuban Boys.

The all-time F50's been fun so far, apart from that interminable Bob
Dylan track. I wonder how many votes it took to get a track into the
50 given the huge number of possibilities.

Andy